Children can enroll in kindergarten if they will be five years old on or before December 2.


For all grades Kindergarten – 8th Grade

To register your child, visit your local school office. Remember to bring proof of your child’s birth date, such as a birth or baptism certificate or passport. Parents should bring proof of required immunizations for Polio, Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR), Diptheria-Pertussis-Tetanus (DPT or whooping cough), Hepatitis B and Varicella.


The New 7th – 12th Grade California Immunization Law

This coming school year (2011-2012), all students entering into 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grades will need proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster shot (called Tdap) before starting school. Click here for more information


Which Westminster school should my child attend?

If you are not sure which school to attend, please contact Susan Hillenbrand, at the Westminster School District office at (714) 894-7311 ext. 1167. Your home school is based on where you reside within the community.

You can use this link to bring up a school locator map. Type in your address to bring up the school in your area.

Voluntary Student Insurance Forms