- Employee Assistance Program:
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides employees and their household members with free, confidential assistance to help with personal or professional problems that may interfere with work or family responsibilities and obligations. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via a toll-free nationwide number. Employees and their household members can receive up to 6 counseling sessions per person, per problem, per year.
To access EAP benefits, go to www.anthemeap.com (Program Name: SISC) or you may call (800) 999-7222 to be immediately connected to an EAP counselor.
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California Educator Credentialing Examinations including: CBEST, CPACE, CSET, CTEL, NES, RICA
- Aesop Substitute Placement and Absence Management
- Employee Information System