WSD Vision and Mission
Building tomorrow’s leaders today.
Prepare all students to be responsible, resilient, resourceful and productive world citizens in a changing and diverse society.
WSD Board Goals:
- All students, regardless of race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, disability, or gender will be prepared for college and career opportunities.
- Optimize student learning by utilizing high quality teaching practices and innovative technologies.
Personal and Professional Growth
- Empower all students to develop character, compassion, civility, and community consciousness.
- Provide professional learning opportunities to promote ongoing and continuous improvement.
- Students will be central to all fiscal decisions.
- Ensure fiscal health through investing in today while planning for tomorrow.
- Evaluate, monitor and ensure cost and performance effectiveness of programs, resources and services.
- All students and staff are provided with a safe, high-quality physical environment that promotes 21st century teaching and learning.
- Students and staff will feel safe and respected, and will strive to promote positive connections.